"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 28, 2007

An experiment in survival?

Well, there was no possible way we'd be embarrassed today, since we had two carts of
groceries. : ) (I don't think I have that problem!)

One of my boys wants to try to an interesting experiment. I told him this was 'very blog able.'

He wants to sell one of his Game boy games for $20 and then use the money to" buy all my own food to live on for a week."

And his own food would consist of:

~white bread (which he's never had)
~t.v. dinners (which he thinks look really good, but I know better)
~and those pancake and sausage corn dogs

I think this could be a really good learning experience. Especially on how much you can buy for $20 and how long it lasts. ; )
~Becky

3 comments:

Toni said...

Oh Becky,
This reminds me of Bread and Jam For Francis. Gotta love the creative mindset.
Blessings,
~Toni~

Yvonne said...

Hey Becky...have him check out what he can get for $40.00 over at Hillbillyhousewife.com . {grin} ~Yvonne

Becky said...

Neat web site! Yes, he'd get a lot more for his money this way. I'll have to try some of these recipes when my life/kitchen are back to normal. Thanks for sharing