- It's rained on the front half of your car but not the back.
- A good parking place has nothing to do with distance from the store, but everything to do with shade.
- Your winter coat is a hoodie.
- Anything under 70 degrees is chilly.
- You know that no other store can compare to Publix
- You know that anything under a Category 3 just isn't worth waking up for.
- You are on a first-name basis with the Hurricane list
- You know what a snowbird is and when they'll leave.
- You think a six-foot alligator is actually pretty average.
- "Down South" means Key West.
- Flip-flops are everyday wear.
- Shoes are for business meetings and church, but you HAVE worn flip-flops to church before
- You have a drawer full of bathing suits, and one sweatshirt
- A mountain is any hill 100 feet above sea level and chances are it's an old garbage dump that's been sodded
- You know the four seasons really are:
Love bug season
- You've hosted a hurricane party
- You understand why it's better to have a friend with a boat than to have a boat yourself.
- You've worn shorts & turned on the A/C on Christmas and New Years.
Yes, we are Floridians!!!! My favorites: #1, #4, #5, #12 : )
(borrowed from Facebook)