"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 18, 2012

Wednesdays in the Word

"Through your name we will trample those who rise up against us. For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm and the light of Your countenance because YOU favored them."
"For I will not trust in my bow, nor shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies....In God we boast all day long, and praise your name forever." Psalms 43

How can I "boast in God" if I take matters into my own hands? I need to remember to take my hands off the situation, give it to God, leave it with him, and THEN I will 'see the salvation of the Lord.'


"Dearly Beloved, avenge not yourselves..." Rom. 12:19


"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Ex. 14:14


"Vindicate me, O God...Send out Your light and Your truth! Let them lead me...


Hope in God....God my exceeding joy..." Psalm 43

~Becky

No comments: