"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 12, 2007

the sweetness of Andrew


Zach is on crutches this week and in need of some extra help at times...
Andrew asked him this:

"With your permission, can I be your servant boy this week?"

(How come I never get asked that question!? ; )
Do I have to be on crutches?!)


Later, he presented Zach and Nathan with Valentines Day gifts labeled to:

"the best brothers in the world"

(when I asked him if he had something for 'the best sister in the world' he said "Mom, I don't have that kind of cash!")


During school, we studied Greek mythology, Troy and the Trojan Horse. While reading about Helen, "the most beautiful woman in the world," Andrew interrupted and said:

"Helen, couldn't have been the most beautiful woman in the world because Mom is!"

(Oh, melt my heart! Isn't seven a wonderful age?! I'll be treasuring that in my heart for a long time!) : )



~Becky

No comments: