"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 2, 2007

an E-filing Blessing!

I just had to give the Lord a literal shout of praise while filing our taxes last night. -And it wasn't even because of the return. (but don't get me started on how much I love, love, love that!) : )
It was the goodness of God that just hit me while I was
clicking "no, "no," "no," and "no."



-Did you have any casualities or thefts?
-Did you or your spouse retire early due to a disability? (this reminded me of the high ladders my hubby often works on)
-Did you pay alimony?
-Did you have any legal fees?
-Do you have dependent children not living with you?

The enemy would like to "steal, kill and destroy" (John 10:10) our lives and families but God is greater and the proof is in the "no's!"
Thank you Jesus!
"I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
~Becky

No comments: