"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 20, 2007

His Faithfulness

Today, I am celebrating His faithfulness to heal!
Last night, I felt like I was really coming down with something and within the hour I was really sick. I felt like I'd caught the latest 'bug' and it was a doozy! My hubby prayed hard for me and it was powerful.
I didn't feel any better at the time I went to bed, but at 2:00 AM I knew that God had moved on my behalf. I no longer felt like I'd be in bed for 4 days!
In fact, I woke up with just a stuffy nose and the remains of a sore throat. I've experienced healing for 'big' things but today I was so touched that He cares about the little illnesses that get in the way and rock our households. Not to mention sparing me another trip to the doctor. Yahoo!
It reminded me of what a blessing it is to get out of bed everyday and serve my family.
Mk. 11:24 "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."
~Becky

No comments: