"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 6, 2007

Been there, got the t-shirt!

Here is a plug for the girl talk blog.

If you get excited about Biblical womanhood, courting, modesty, honoring husbands, raising kids etc... then you'll want to check it out. It is written by a mother and her 3 grown daughters. (all married to men in ministry) Her husband and their father founded a church and mentored Joshua Harris (who wrote I Kissed Dating Good-bye) and gave the church to him to pastor it into the next generation.

On this particular day, they were talking about new ways to honor and cherish husbands and gave a link for this t-shirt. Don't you love it?! I bought one and wore it on our anniversary! It was a lot of fun. I still wear it and it's my favorite.
My hubby always feels blessed and almost every time I wear it, he thanks me for loving him so much. : )
So, if you are looking for a fun new way to say 'I love you' try wearing it on the front of your shirt!

~Becky

In case these links don't work as I'm still getting the hang of this, here is the web site for the t-shirt: davidnasser.com
and girl talk is on the side bar. This article was in March 2006

No comments: