"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 4, 2007

We are all about signing and shooting today

My brother in law flew in last night to go to an event with my guys. They are going to take a black powder rifle course and get certified to shoot those old fashioned guns. (Rangers compete with them) So, they just left to head out to the Royal Ranger camp ground for a day and a night for shooting and male bonding. : )

Joy and Andrew are performing a drama by signing to the song Behold the Lamb again for a ladies conference at church. I'm hoping to get it on video. (we accidentally taped over their performance for Easter) I get blessed every time I see it. Maybe I'll get techie and learn how to put a snippet of it on the blog....

Have a great weekend and a blessed day in the house of the Lord!

~Becky


1 comment:

Robin Green said...

How my son would love to have RR available to him. My hubby went through the entire program.