"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 1, 2007

Wednesdays in the Word

We aren't always good
and we don't always readily forgive.

It's a wonderful thing that God is so unlike us, isn't it?

"For You, Lord are good and ready to forgive and abundant in mercy to all who call upon You."

Here are some more wonderful things about Him from Psalms 86 that I am thankful for:

Thank you Lord that "in the day of trouble I will call upon You for you will answer me."

Thank you Lord that "You are great and do wondrous things."

Thank you Lord that "You alone are God."

Thank you Lord that "great is your mercy toward me."

Thank you Lord that "You have delivered my soul..."

Thank you Lord that "You have helped and comforted me."

Thank you Lord that "You show me a sign for good, that those who hate me may see it and be ashamed."

Thank you Lord that "You are a God full of compassion, gracious, long suffering and abundant in mercy and truth."

~Becky

No comments: