Thanks to my real life friend, Yvonne at Homeschool in the Little House who tagged me. I would surely tag her if I could. I know you can't have the pleasure of hanging out at the park with her and chatting about living for the Lord, homeschooling and parenting like I can, but her blog will bless you!
Here are the ones I'm 'tagging.'
1. In the Midst of It. I'm sure Sarah has been chosen for this award more times than she can count! : ) She makes me think about and appreciate motherhood. And sometimes she makes me think that I'm really glad my youngest is 8. (ya know, the poop stories) She has a lovely heart and I'm sure she's a favorite with everyone who has ever read her blog. It usually makes me want to laugh out loud or cry.
2. In the Midst of this Season. Toni makes me think about the joys of motherhood. She's a passionate mom! This post on adoption was such a blessing. The way she describes things will make you laugh. She's a gifted writer and fun to read.
3. Girl Talk. This lovely, inspiring, team of mother and daughters are always causing me to think about wonderful topics like biblical womanhood and motherhood and how to honor the Lord in our lives. They are a blessing.
I'm sorry, that I don't have five. : )
So what if you've been tagged?
1. If you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make your think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award," with a link to the post that you wrote.