"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

November 1, 2007

Go buy candy -quickly

Would you like to get started making a cute Christmas or hostess gift?
Run out and buy a bunch of Halloween candy that is 50% off today and you can make a Candy Christmas wreath. Go here for a how-to video! : ) (Look under "What's New")
It's so cute! And easy! Make yourself one too and everyone who comes to your house for the holidays can cut off a piece of candy. The scissors are a cute touch.
Happy candy shopping!
~Becky
(and I am sorry I'm not savvy enough to show the video right here)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so clever. I never even thought of going to utube for arts and crafts. I was just stuck on music. Now I know.

And ... I typed in quilting. Whew! I will be having fun when I get more time. There is some good stuff on there I think.