"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

November 29, 2007

Savoring even the crazy moments

Someone wanted to spice up the cereal a little and grabbed the cinnamon bottle and sprinkled a bunch of it into the whole box of cereal. But since they hadn't read the bottle, they found out that the cinnamon looks very much like the
cumin!
And boy did that spice things up! Blah!


Somebody else decided to sneak a swig of pure maple syrup. They were more than fully corrected when they discovered that the cap hadn't been screwed on properly...
and not until it was too late, did that person find out that they'd just
swallowed a bunch of ants! Ick!

~My hubby reminds me that these are the best days of our lives.
And I want to enjoy every minute of them now because someday this will become one DULL place to live. ; )

~Becky

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my! Those are good ones. Very, very good ones. You need to write those down. OH, I guess you just did. Great kids!

Toni said...

Oh Becky, I hear you. It's hard to imagine an empty nest. I laughed so hard at the ants story. I mean, yes. ICK! But still. ROFLOL! So funny.
Blessings,
~Toni~

Unknown said...

A bunch of ants?! Do you mean ants got into the sryup? Were they dead? that is disturbing...if it happened to me, I don't know if I'd ever get over it! Yeah, I think about how quiet and dull life will be some day...I just can't imagine it right now though!

Becky said...

Yes, they were real. I didn't get the scoop on alive or dead though. : ) I'd have a really hard time getting over it too.