"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 9, 2007

Dog sitting

We've been keeping Gabby our Holiday Dog, all week. We call her that because she's spent Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter and the 4th of July week with us.
She's a sweetie! Honey really enjoys having a buddy.
It must be some Alpha Mom female thing, but I'm the one they follow around every minute. I don't notice it so much with one dog, but I really do with two. When I look behind me this is what I see. All day long. : )

Her family stopped off on their vacation in Nashville, TN to attend The Call on 7/7/07 with 100,000 other believers to fast and pray for a revival in our nation among the youth. I can't wait to hear all about it!
~Becky

1 comment:

Robin Green said...

Several from our church went to the Call. How funny about the dogs. My sister deals with that all the time too.