"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 29, 2012

When Queens Ride By

Years ago, before there were blogs, I read this sweet story on a homeschooling website and loved it sooo much, I printed the whole thing out and put it in a notebook.

Grab some coffee or tea and take 30 minutes or so and read it,
but only IF you want to be challenged and encouraged in your calling as a help meet, homemaker and mother! : )


I read it recently and I thought about it for days. 
It made me a happier homemaker. It made me a more joyful wife. I told the whole story to my husband, one night on a date, and he thought about it for days...
Then he told me (over the next few days) more times than I could count, how much he appreciates the home I make for our family...
This very old, powerful, sweet story does that to people.
Go read it and let it haunt you and bless you. Somehow it does both!

You can read it here

Happy reading!
~Becky

No comments: