"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 20, 2012

Wednesdays in the Word

"If Psalm 34 doesn't make you shout, then your shouter is broken." ~E. Russo   : )

Here are some of my favorite verses from this much loved chapter:

"But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing." ~verse 10

This verse reminds me of teenagers, when they give their lives to Christ and their whole countenance changes: "They looked to Him and were radiant and their faces were not ashamed." Love youth ministry and changed lives! ~verse 5

 "The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him and delivers them." ~verse 7 I call this 'my driving verse' and He has certainly kept me safe on many occasions.

"I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears." Amen! ~verse 4

Every wonder if He hears you? He does! "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles." ~verse 17

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of them all." We serve a great Deliverer! ~verse 19

"The Lord redeems the soul of His servant and none of those who trust in Him shall be condemned." Because..."There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus..." ~verse 22 and Rom. 8:1

Definitely worth "shouting" about!

Have a blessed Wednesday!
~Becky



No comments: