"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 4, 2012

The man baby

That is what hubby has been calling Zac's car.
He says that buying a car is like giving birth. (I refrained from saying anything about how it is WAY easier) lol ; )

So...
Here it is:

Zac's baby!

A 2004 Nissan Sentra!


It is now, sitting in our driveway! Whoo-hoo!
It is a manual! -So, it might sit there a little while, since he needs to learn how to drive a stick, which sounds really familiar! -My parents will smile remembering how long it took me to get the hang of a stick shift. I think I exhausted all their patience and my grandpa had to take over with the lessons. Bless his heart. He bought me that car and was determined that I would get the hang of it.

I'm pretty sure a drummer, won't have any trouble. He does different things with each of his feet all the time.

So, excited for you, Zac! Let the lessons begin!
(and maybe you should have Dad to teach you) : ) Just saying!

~Becky

No comments: