"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 11, 2012

Dads are WAY more fun!

My love for Groupon is catching. Joy downloaded the Groupon app to her ipod and found a great deal on a kayaking trip for two. She was SO excited and talked about it for days. It is for a 5 mile trip down the Little Manatee River, where you can see alligators, manatees, get out and swim, (if you'd like) picnic and ride a rope swing. All for only $18. Great deal.
She and Dad are excited about it. She was SOO very cute when she said "Mom, I don't understand why you don't want to go on this trip with me?! I already have dates with Dad, this could be our thing!!!"
Isn't she the sweetest thing ever?! I love her to death but that is when I realized I'd do anything for her.....
EXCEPT maybe:

paddle for three hours straight,
freak out about alligators,
wonder if I've gotten us lost,
worry about tipping over,
all in the Florida heat in the summer and call it fun! lol!

-But I"m game for a trip to the mall! ; )

~Becky

No comments: