"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 16, 2012

Quoting Ann


Some of my favorite quotes from

"We only enter into the full life if our faith gives thanks."

"God gives gifts and I give thanks and I unwrap the gift given; joy." 

"I pay tribute to God by paying attention."

"It is our lives that are little and we have falsely inflated self, and in thanks we decrease and the world returns right. I say thanks and I swell with Him, and I swell the world and He stirs me, joy all a foot."

"The truly saved have eyes of faith and lips of thanks." 

"Anything less than gratitude and trust is practical atheism."

"Count blessings and discover Who can be counted on."

"God reveals Himself in rear-view mirrors."

"Do I really smother my own joy because I believe that anger achieves more than love? That Satan's way is more powerful, more practical, more fulfilling in my daily life than Jesus' way? Why else get angry? When I choose -and it is a choice -to crush joy with bitterness, am I not purposefully choosing to take the way of the Prince of Darkness? Choosing the angry way of Lucifer because I think it is more effective-more-expedient-than giving thanks?" 
Ouch! 
Thanks, Ann, for letting God use you to start a revolution of thankfulness!

~Becky, who is learning from her that 'all is grace.'

No comments: