"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 2, 2012

Yes and Amen

My new vacuum bit the dust, (or wouldn't) ; )

but it was under warranty so the company had me go to a vacuum store to have it repaired for free, (yay!) but they couldn't fix it and called to say that I would be sent a brand new vacuum. (bigger yay!) And just when it seemed like we would surely drown in dog hair, it came!

And it was a newer, larger model! 

Joy said "Wow! Mom, you must be a tither!!!" 

 Love that girl!
~Becky


"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows. "Then I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of the ground; nor will your vine in the field cast its grapes," says the LORD of hosts. All the nations will call you blessed, for you shall be a delightful land," says the LORD of hosts." Mal. 3:10-12

No comments: