"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

August 20, 2007

School around here

Every year I make an ideal schedule that I want us to follow for school and every year it's a little unrealistic. And that's OK.

On the top of the schedule this year, I put Prov. 3:5-6 "In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths." That is to remind me to be sure I'm letting Him lead our day and be the 'Director' of our schedule. : )

Over all we are enjoying it. Zach likes Sonlight. The kids and I are getting the hang of Learning Adventures. (A New World of Adventure) It's been fun but our days are very full. We start Bible at 7:30 and we end school somewhere between 3 and 4:00. I miss those early elementary days when we were done in 2 hrs. But, this is a new season...

And I've decided I'm going to love the high school years. It is a different ballgame but it has definite pluses for the mom!!! -I don't have to do the record keeping! Yahoo!

~Becky

No comments: