"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 17, 2013

Wednesdays in the Word

When I told my hubby that we are studying, Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World,
 in our women's Bible study class, he looked at me and said "You don't need that at all" and laughed. ; )
 -He's taken to calling me his 'A,' which is short for Type A. Yes, I'd say Martha and I have a few things in common especially when it comes to having company! LOL
Anyway, here's an awesome quote from the book that I found so comforting:

"When life comes blustering down the street,
 threatening to huff and puff and blow our house down,
we can rest in ease. 
Because we are hidden beneath almighty wings.
Because we have a strong older Brother right there beside us. 
And He's rolling up his sleeves. (love that part)
That's the reason we can leave our worry behind 
-not because there's nothing to be concerned about,
but because we have Someone who can handle them a lot better than we can." ~Joanna Weaver

 "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." ~Ps.91:1
Amen! There's no better place to be.
~Becky

No comments: