"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 26, 2013

Heaven in a jar

This isn't a paid commercial, I just couldn't think of anything else to blog about. ; )

The other day, Andrew happened to have his own jar of this:



                                                            And I had a jar of this:

So, we decided to do a little taste test. Actually, I did. He was a little sick of his jar by this point. LOL

Even though this one:

is sold every 2.5 seconds throughout the world and has a worldwide day of celebration, ; )

I can hardly believe it but I picked this one!

 
It isn't as sweet and it had more of a hazelnut taste in my opinion. : ) 
And it is cheaper. Win, win! 


Yes, important things are being said on the blog today. LOL

~Becky

No comments: