"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 9, 2008

I'm home and we have a winner!

So, life in a 5 star hotel full of Christians is fun...
And so is not doing any laundry or cooking...


But there's no place like home!


I'm so glad to be back with the rest of my family!



A dear friend brought us over dinner last night and it was such a blessing for me after being stuck in our nation's capital for more than 3 hours. : )

Nathan is still in WI.
~He called last night while we were having dinner to say that they WON their last two matches! How exciting!!!
That makes 7 for the week. (more than double what they hoped for. PTL!)


I came home early because tomorrow Joy is being crowned as an Honor Star at church.
Woo-hoo!!! This has been her goal since she was in kindergarten and I'm so proud of her. It was a lot of work.
~And unless Nathan and his team spend some extra time in an airport or two, he'll be back in time to meet us at the ceremony. : )

I have lots more to share about the trip but for now we have a WINNER.....


I had Joy pick a name out of the bowl (aren't we techie?!)
and it was....


And since Joy actually knows her, she felt guilty and she wants the bloggy world to know that she didn't pick her on purpose. How cute it that?!

Congrats Jamie! I imagine you may want to share it with your Honey who really wanted to win and whose comments crack us up! LOL

~Becky

1 comment:

Jamie said...

AWESOME!!! I can taste it already!! Thanks so much!! My Hunny is gonna be so jealous!! Way to go Nathan and Joy!!