"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 6, 2013

Wednesdays in the Word

I LOVE this dialog. 

(from Exodus 4, all emphasis mine)

What a patient God we serve!

Moses: "I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue."

God: "WHO has made man's mouth?! Now therefore, go. I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say."

Moses: "O my Lord, please send by the hand of whomever ELSE You may send." : ) (I'm pretty sure I've said that)

God: "Is not Aaron the Levite your brother? I know that he can speak well." (that makes me smile)
"And I will be with your mouth and with his mouth, and I will teach you what you shall do."


Me: "Oh, Lord be with my mouth, in Jesus' name, Amen!"

~Becky


No comments: