"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 14, 2013

Miscellaneous cuteness

I sooooo want to make a bunch of these!
Aren't they cute!?

This project
and this necklace made me head to the Home Depot today for washers. I may be the only person whose gone there because they wanted to make jewelry! ; )
But look at this!
Washers painted with nail polish! Really cute!!!


The kids taught Bree to speak.
 Why? I'm not sure. But it is cute. If you ask her softly then she does a groaning kind of noise. If they say 'speak' loudly, she gives a LOUD bark to match. She's a smart one!

Joy just may have landed a summer internship at a the cutest vintage bakery (in the historic district) for the summer. (prayers appreciated as she has an interview soon) How can my baby girl be old enough for such things?!

Here is one of Nate's senior pictures. We haven't decided on which ones we'll choose yet. He only likes about 4 of them and I like about 20 of them!!! He's so cute!


This big bunch of cuteness has a new home now.
Joy decided that she is over her bunny stage and gave Flopsy to a 6 yr old boy in our home school group whose mom is a gardener and wants her waste for compost. Joy LOVED her dearly but there were a lot of  chores that were required to keep an indoor bunny's cage smelling clean and fresh due to all that waste. Blah! So glad God provided the perfect home for Flopsy.  To cheer Joy up, we did something we've probably never done before -ate POP TARTS for
breakfast. ; )

Here's a quick, cute Valentine snack:
Chocolate covered graham crackers decorated with striped icing for our high school girls' Bible class!!!

I made these the other day: 
Mugs from the dollar store, decorated with sharpie markers and then baked for 20 min in a 350 degree oven. I used tape to help make the lines straight. They say "I have found the one my soul loves." ~Song of Solomon 3:4   I certain have found that one! (we met 27 years ago!) And we've celebrated 24 Valentines Days together! : ) Whoo-hoo!


~Becky

No comments: