"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 22, 2013

This visual generation

I think this is SOOO precious!!!! And it was such a revelation to me of how visual this generation is:

One of the teenage girls in my Bible class, told me that she was having trouble praying. It really bothered her that she can't SEE the Lord. She knows, of course, that He hears her but it really bothered her that she can't see the One she's talking to. Guess what she did? 
(I love this!)
She googled 'Jesus' and downloaded a picture of Him onto her iPhone!!!
Now, when she talks to Him, she looks at Him on her phone. I got all excited about that!!! I said, 'Its like you are facing-timing Jesus!!!' and she agreed. : ) 
Now, she prays more! 
How sweet is that?!
I love these girls!
~Becky

No comments: