"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 5, 2012

More quotes I adore...

"The point of your life is to point to Him." ~Francis Chan



"Live deep instead of fast." ~Henry S. Canby


" In the name of Jesus Christ who was never in a hurry, we pray, O God, that You will slow us down, for we know that we live too fast. With all of eternity before us, make us take time to live -time to get acquainted with You, time to enjoy Your blessings, and time to know each other." ~ Peter Marshall


"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just." ~Thomas Jefferson (me too!)


"Troubles nearly always make us look to God, and it is His blessings that are apt to make us look elsewhere." ~Oswald Chambers


"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax." ~Albert Einstein    (LOL! This made me feel better!)


"Remember Whose you are and Whom you serve." ~Oswald Chambers


"It's crazy, if you think about it. The God of the universe -the Creator of nitrogen and pine needles, galaxies and E-minor, loves us with a radical, unconditional, self-sacrificing love. And what is our typical response? We go to church, sing songs, and try not to cuss." ~Francis Chan


I'd love to hear some of your favorites!
~Becky

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the last one! We are so loved and yet, we live as though we aren't.

Becky said...

So true. May we "know the love of Christ, which passes knowledge, that you might be filled with all the fullness of God." Eph. 3:19 : )
Blessings!
Becky