"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 9, 2012

Diapers and dogs, oh dear!

Who knew there were such a thing as doggie diapers, underwear and panty liners!?!
Not I.
 -Such is the revelation that a puppy in heat, that you planned to have fixed but didn't in time, brings into your life.
It has been a LONG time since I've changed any diapers...until today and I never thought I'd be doing it for a dog...
Yeah.
I think this will be our first and LAST experience with a dog in heat. 
Bree is not a fan of the doggie diaper.
(that makes two of us)
They are pretty pricey and slightly ridiculous



and she figured out pretty quickly how to get out of them.

This whole thing is 'for the dogs' if you ask me! ; )
~Becky

No comments: