"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 2, 2010

Making our words a blessing

This jar is our reminder that what we say to our siblings cannot be hurtful


or it will cost you a dollar! : )

And it will go to benefit those in need in Haiti.
If you happen to be broke, you can do an extra couple of chores instead.

"So they all bore witness to Him, and marveled at the gracious words which proceeded out of His mouth...." Amen!

We are working on having gracious words around here. : )

~Becky

1 comment:

My Purpose: said...

I LOVE this, Becky! My mom made Sarah, Dan, and I all pay into the "hate jar" if we said anything less than encouraging when we were growing up. I will definitely do this with Landon down the road...it works! My siblings and I still don't say those "quarter words!" :)