"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 12, 2010

Let's see...

~ The jar is working. Yay!


~Andrew has a Junior Bible Quiz match this weekend where we will find out which teams in FL will be heading to Regionals and Nationals! Whoo-hoo!


~Our 'friends from Texas' who are now our 'friends from California' -are coming to spend spring break with us again. Yahoo!!!! Can't wait!



~My sweet dad in CA and had knee replacement surgery last week. The pain sounds tremendous! (I hope my knees last until I go to be with the Lord!) He is improving and the pain is manageable now.



~I just found out that our GPS has longitude and latitude on it. (but maybe that is a given) Anyway, I may get to drag my family out for a geocaching experience here pretty soon. And I do mean DRAG. They have a little bit of pretend trauma from a letter boxing experience gone bad when they were little. LOL!



~Nathan tried out for the worship band in youth (he plays the keyboard) and he played for the very first time on Wednesday night. Yay!!!



~Speaking of Nate and music, he's been working for my hubby for a couple of months on Saturdays and he was just able to buy this: I'm just sure this is the smallest and cutest synthesizer around! Love the color! He plans on playing lots of Owl City songs on it and using it in the worship band.


That's what is up around here! Hope you have a great weekend!

~Becky

No comments: