"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 10, 2010

Thanks for praying...

As I mentioned the other day, my brother-in-law had a massive stroke while skiing.

Today we are thankful:

-that he is coming in and out of consciousness
-that he can talk (although it is painful)
-that he remembers the whole event, even the helicopter ride
-that he recognizes the people who are coming to visit him (and it is standing room only in his room)
-that all his vitals are good
-that he will be out of ICU in a a couple of days

Praying for:
-His fever to go and for complete and total healing, in Jesus' name.

~Becky

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad to hear this, Becky! Thanks for sharing. I will continue to pray for healing. Praising the Father with you!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear about his stroke. That is scary. Sounds like there is some progress being made. I am thankful along with you. Praying.