Susan at "House-full of Maidens," tagged me with this one.
Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.
2. List one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).
Active (my life is non-stop, but I wouldn't have it anyother way.Neatfreak (clutter stresses me out)
Noble (because I'm a daughter of the King of Kings -yay!)
I lucked out in having such a short middle name. I used to wish it was 'Anne with an e' though. : )
And for the next one:
Miss Sniz tagged me to share seven weird things about myself.
The rules are as follows: Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.
Here they are:
1. I don't like coffee so I've never learned how to actually make it. But, oh do I LOVE the smell.2. I had three of our babies at home. A lot of people think that was weird but, I loved it.
It was rough when one of them was ten and a half pounds though.
3. I lived in the same house from birth until my wedding day. (I had the opportunity to go inside it last summer. It was really special.)
4. Somehow I have a knack for mixing up dates. This has caused me to show up at events weeks in advance! ; ) My poor kiddos!
5. I was 25 yrs. old when I finally saw snow falling for the first time. (that's what you get when your only homes have been in southern CA and FL)
6. I enjoy ironing and because of a certain golden retreiver, I think I have a lint brush obession. ; )
7. I spent many years of my childhood praying to be 5' 7" tall. And I'm seven inches short of that. Oh well! ~"Which of you by worrying can add one cubit unto his stature."; )
OK, well, that's my seven. I'm sure there's more. ha ha
Consider yourself tagged and pick whichever of these memes is your favorite. Let me know because I'd love to read what you write!Have a great weekend.