"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 20, 2016

Watching and reading

When it comes to Netflix, I seem to be on a British murder mystery kick.

I loved this series!




And now I'm on this one:


And these two are the cutest gardner/sleuths ever! And maybe the only ones. ; )


As far as reading goes, I seem to be on a World War II kick.
 I read this and it was hauntingly sweet. 
And now I'm reading this, but it is huge and I'm only half way through it. 

My favorite books are always true stories about God working in people's lives and this one was a great read about how the spiritual insight of a homeless man, changed a bank executive's life! And their friendship changed both of their lives!



~Becky

No comments: