"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 3, 2016

So many lovely flowers

It was Take your Mom to Work Day today! Yay!  😉 JK


The florist shop where Andrew works, is in need of some extra hands this week due to all the Mother's Day orders, so I'm helping out!
It's so fun! It is pretty amazing to smell flowers all day! And I couldn't help ooh-ing and ahh-ing over all the gorgeous arrangements the designers made!

One card, that we all thought was so sweet, said:
 "Mom, I wanted to send you a rock because that is what you are to all of us. But apparently, that's not a thing... So, here are some flowers instead." -How cute is that?!

I got to see how hard my sweet guy works for nine hours, and why he smells so lovely when he gets in my car every Monday night. Proud of him!

~Becky


No comments: