"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

October 21, 2015

Wednesdays in the Word

I love Ann Spangler's book, Praying the Names of God. I used to speak I love to list off the characteristics of what God's Hebrew names mean and thank Him for who He is! What an amazing blessing it is that He can be all of these things to each of us!

He is our King, 
our Dwelling Place, and Rock,
our Strong Tower in times of trouble.
He is our Shield and our Fortress. 
Not only our Judge but our Righteousness. 
The One Who is There and The One Who Sees Me. 
God Almighty, the Creator of all things. 
He is our Master and Shepherd, 
Our Provider and our Healer. 
A Banner over us.
The Holy One of Israel and the Hope of Israel. 
He is Eternal, Jealous, and a Consuming Fire. 
He is the Captain of the Hosts of Heaven and I Am That I Am.
He is God Most High 
and 
our 
Daddy. 

How amazing is that?!

~Becky

No comments: