"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

October 22, 2015

This and that

Growing wheat grass totally makes you feel healthier even if you haven't put any of it in your mouth yet, so that rocks! ; )
Being someone who can barely remember to feed the fish, I feel like this is quite an accomplishment!

The vegan journey was interrupted the other day when I somehow forgot that tuna is.... meat!
I'm not sure how that happened!
I guess I agree with Ron:

Today, we tried roasted seaweed and I can tell you, I am so not a fan.

There was some sibling bonding over a Back to the Future marathon last night because yesterday was THE day! October 21, 2015! Nate is a night owl so he made it through all three movies last night but Joy didn't quite make it through the third one. 
Nate and I have started playing tennis again. We used to play for his PE credit when he was in high school. And I secretly had a blast playing with him because could be quite 'a pistol' during those teen years and I usually won. ; )
  Now, he's a sweet young adult and I feel very blessed that he wants to spend time with me! 
So, Mothers of Teenage Boys, don't give up! 
Good times are ahead!
 -In the meantime, find a game that you can beat them at! ; ) 

~Becky

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Becky. What a blessed thing to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am so blessed to you and your family because of your life in the Lord Jesus Christ. I liked the title of your blog " Blessed With Olive Plants and My Table". Yes your children are olive plants well grown up who are studying in college and HIGHSCHOOL. Well I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 37yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor life. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. we encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have your grown up children to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on your family.