"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 17, 2015

This week

I'm missing Andrew like crazy but he's having a great time with Nate in California and they've been everywhere!!! LA, Sacramento, Carlsbad and Mammoth.

~I will just have to console myself with the facts that there is less laundry to do and our water bill has gone down significantly. LOL!!!! No joke! I have written proof now that he takes long showers! ; ) We all got a kick out of this!

Nathan made a video of their time in Carlsbad. Here. It was fun to see my brother and niece in the it.

And he made a gorgeous video of some hiking they did in Mammoth with a college group this week. Here.

Joy survived her first Cow Appreciation day  as a Chick-fil-A employee. : )

Hubby and I booked a location for the rehearsal dinner and took Zac and Tiffany there for dinner last night. She was born in Brooklyn, NY and so she chose to have it at a New York style deli/restaurant. It is really cute! It goes with their 'city' theme for the wedding. Two more months and counting!

Have a great weekend!

~Becky

No comments: