"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 31, 2015

Five weeks was too long

Andrew's flight landed at 6:00 AM this morning! YAY!!!!
(insert happy mom dance here)

Joy and I made fun signs to hold up when he got off the plane and I planned to bring donuts along. But guess? Apparently, Krispy Kreme doesn't open until 6:00 AM and I was there at 5:00 AM!!! How lame is that?! ; )

the donut-less siblings ; )
I'm positively sure this was the first time I've ever left my house at 4:45 AM!

It might be a wee bit embarrassing to be one of our kids getting off a plane or waiting for one. ; )
Zac felt the need to pretend he didn't know us, once the sign holding began. LOL


But he told Andrew that getting up at 5:00 AM on his DAY OFF to be there was better than any sign. Agreed! : )

On mornings like this it is hard to be the only non-coffee drinker! -Everyone was sooo with it, except for me.

At baggage claim my kids informed me that my shirt was on inside out!
-Sooooo, maybe I need to rethink the lack of coffee consumption in my life! ; )

Soooooo glad to have my baby back!

And on Monday, Nathan is flying home and we get to do this all over again!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

~Becky

No comments: