"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 21, 2015

The weddingS

It's wedding season!
And if a church can have a wedding season, then ours is in one!

What a fun blessing it has been to get to watch a group of young people, grow up in church together, start dating, graduate high school, go to college and then get engaged to one another! -I just don't think anyone expected it to be month after month. ; )
And now the showers and the weddings are upon us.

In just a couple of weeks, Zac's best friend (since the 5th grade) is getting married to Tiffany's best friend! Zac and Nathan are both in this wedding. Honestly, sometimes I get confused and think Andrew is in it too. LOL
Then three weeks after that, Zac and Tiffany are getting married! (and we are all in that one!) : )
So, our summer has been full of wedding errands.
Yesterday, Zac and Tiffany took me to Hobby Lobby for the first time ever!
 Oh my stars! I LOVE it!
-It's a very good thing for our checkbook that I don't live anywhere close to one! Hallelujah, amen!

Flowers, bow ties, boutonnieres, suits, bridesmaid dress, mother of the groom dress, alterations, shoes and don't get me started on dress shirts! Traditional fit, slim fit, straight fit...

If the rain ever stops long enough...

; )
~Becky

No comments: