"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 6, 2015

This and that

Some dear friends sent us one of these:


And I love it! It is a healthier option than pasta AND it is great fun to make those twirly strips. : )

Joy has had reading glasses for many years and just started having trouble seeing little unimportant things like STREET SIGNS from a distance ; )
so, we went to the optometrist the other day and found out she needs glasses for driving.
And this is how cute she looks in them:


All the way home she kept "oohing and ahhing" about how clear the world looks now! She says she's "never going to stop smiling over it!"
 BLESS her!

We are big fans of Hillsong and Bethel's worship music and Nathan and Andrew went to Bethel yesterday for church!!!
-Pretty sure that one experience made Andrew's whole trip!
It sounds like they have had a blast with their cousins this week in northern CA! Thankful for our sweet family for having them visit this week!
I sure can't wait to have those two back home on the 31st!

If you are an Anne of Green Gables fan, you might like LM Montgomery's:


 I had never heard of it til recently and it is such a sweet story!

 I'm going to be very brave and make the bridesmaids' hydrangea bouquets for Zac and Tiff's wedding! It will save a good bit of money and lucky for me YouTube has a how-to video!
 I will be doing lots of practice bouquets and then I'm totally timing how long they last before start to wilt. -This is my kind of science project! ; )

~Becky

No comments: