"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 27, 2015

A really bad hair day

So, the other day I dropped Joy off at work, (actually she drove) and as she was getting out of the drivers seat, I was standing by it with the car door open, waiting to get in. Then I noticed that the window was down, so I pushed the button to roll it up
and
SOMEHOW
 my hair
 went up with the window!
It isn't even that long!
When I tried to move I was totally stuck!
Then I tried pushing the window button again but I pushed the wrong ones and both back windows came down!
Apparently, I was standing there with my arms out to Joy looking totally helpless which caused her to loose it! She was laughing SO hard her face was turning bright red!

Oh my stars! I think that counts as a really bad hair day!

~Becky

No comments: