"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 30, 2014

I've been replaced

So, for the last 8 years, I've been my hubby's secretary but I've just been replaced by a smart phone.Yahoo!!!!
I didn't mind him calling me a couple times a day to have me read him his emails from work. And only once in awhile did I mind typing out his replies. Like when they were really long, because I'd get a kink in my neck balancing the phone on my shoulder while typing. But all that just ended since his company realized they had an iPhone 4 laying around that no one was using! Hallelujah!!!!!!!
(yes, I know we are way behind the times at my house)
So, here I thought he was going to have to get really good at typing with this thumbs, really fast, but I was wrong. (because like I said, we are behind the times at our house)
All he has to do is SPEAK his emails into it, add some punctuation and push SEND. Oh my word, the technology!!!! He's spoiled!! ; )

~Becky

No comments: