"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 7, 2014

Wednesdays in the Word

I'm reposting this thought because the gardenias are blooming like crazy and I can't leave them on the bush!!! Every time I pick them, I think of this quote by Peter Marshall, and I try not to touch the petals. : )

"You know how a gardenia's petals reveal any telltale fingermarks by turning brown. . .Your lives are like that. 
Purity is like that. . .
 Young people, don't give anything to the world to destroy..."  


This reminds me of the book of James which talks about how whether we are young or old, we are to "keep ourselves unspotted from the world." : )
Amen!

~Becky

1 comment:

RETA said...

You have a really nice BlogSpot! Thanks for your faith and your posts!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com