"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

September 18, 2013

Wednesdays in the Word

Girls,
we are God's pillars.
Corner pillars that hold up palaces!

"May our sons in their youth be like plants full grown, our daughters like corner pillars cut for the structure of a palace." 
Psalm 144:12

Here's what I've learned about pillars lately:
We are both decorative and weight bearing. We can stand up to a lot of pressure! Corner pillars hold everything together! Can all you moms say, 'Amen?'
The entire structure is dependent upon corner pillars and if they are cut wrong or placed wrong, the building will not be sound. We are graceful and useful, beautiful and strong and perfectly placed by the Master Craftsman who is polishing us with various trials so that we will brilliantly shine for Him.We hold families together.
Don't get cracks in your foundation by comparing yourself to others. Follows God's specific plan for your life. Let Him make you stately, strong and high polished. Let Him use you to be a source of strength to those around you.

"He that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out; and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem which cometh down out of heaven from my God and I will write upon him my new name." Rev. 3:12

~Becky


No comments: