"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

September 6, 2013

There was football and food

So, apparently a little celebration is in order when NFL season starts up again.


Joy and I made Big Mama's Mississippi Sin Dip. It rocked! : )
We used a sourdough loaf since I couldn't find French bread. It was great served with Fritos scoops. Being a fan of all things that resemble (but not close enough) roll tacos, I had to try the new Delimex apple filled cinnamon taquitos and they were yummy too. My cute hubby teased me about the bowl of carrot sticks I had sitting out which I later found put back in the fridge. So much for my 'healthy' illusion! ; )

One of the boys thanked me for doing so much for an event that I care so little about. LOL

I got a kick out of this status on Facebook:  
"Wives all over America are now saying goodnight to their
 man with the TV Glow still going on." 

Until it becomes too painful, we root for the Bucs. ; ) 
-Actually, I read books and listen to my guys cheer and scream from the other room.
Happy football season! 
~Becky

No comments: