"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

September 20, 2013

Birthday Mom and the awesomeness

 I had a birthday this week and I woke up to these in the bathroom:

So I did! : ) 

And then I woke up to this:

Beautiful and yummy!
Then I was given two dozen red roses! What an awesome morning!

That night I found out I had the night off too. My kiddos made me one of my favorite meals, which is grilled chicken and pineapple quesadillas. And Joy made the biggest bowl of guacamole I've seen since the last time I visited my family in CA.
It was all divine.
While they were cooking I got several phone calls from some of my very favorite people.
Then I ate my weight in guacamole! Then we had the best hand spun milkshakes our city has to offer.
Thanks, Lovies!
This weekend I hope to go on a fun date with the guy I love with one of those sweet gift cards I received from my very special friends.
xoxo
~Becky

No comments: