"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 22, 2013

Books I'm loving

Andrew and I loved this book:

 Running for my Life is the incredible story of Lopez Lomong who was kidnapped from an outdoor church service in Sudan by rebel soldiers when he was 6 years old and went on to become an Olympic runner for the United States! Such an incredible story of faith and determination! Sad, sweet, funny and inspiring! Loved it!




This book is one of those life changing ones that every Christ follower should read! It kept my Hubby up late reading and had him calling friends to recommend it. It is awesome! It will inspire you to live for Christ in a whole new way...a Barbarian way. 

I'm also reading this little gem which is so faith building! 

Loving summer reading,
~Becky


No comments: