"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

October 17, 2012

Wednesdays in the Word

The other night during our devotional, one of the kids said "I think God is definitely right handed." : )

Here are some of my favorites verses about His right hand:

"Even there Your hand shall lead me and Your right hand shall hold me." Ps. 139:10

"For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword nor did their own right hand save them, But it was Your right hand, Your right arm, and the light of your countenance, because You favored them." Ps.44:3

"Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of your wings I will rejoice. My soul follows close behind You. Your right hand upholds me." Ps.63:6-8

~Becky


No comments: