"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

October 26, 2012

The kayaking Groupon trip

Remember that kayaking trip that Joy and Hubby were going on? The one that I said didn't sound like my idea of fun because of the 3 hours of paddling and the Florida heat and the alligators?
Well, it is time to actually go now and Hubby's back isn't up for the adventure. : (
He offered to pay Joy back for the money she spent on the Groupon, but she chose 'the Mom Option' instead. (even though we all know that Mom isn't as fun as Dad) and now I'm going... and its tomorrow!
So, here's hoping:
we don't capsize and don't see any alligators and don't have to paddle upstream and our lunch doesn't fall over board and my arms don't fall off after the first two hours!!!
(see how much fun I am?)
May the Lord miraculously make me fun, brave and adventurous... in a hurry! Amen!
~Becky

P.S. -Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister, 
who would be the most fun person ever to kayak with, (or do anything else) if she were here! : )

No comments: