"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

October 25, 2012

Check mark on the bucket list

I've never learned how to dance and I have no rhythm.
At weddings or quinceañeras, you will find me wishing I was invisible or that I could hide under a table while my hubby tries to convince me to go out on the dance floor.
We've talked about taking dancing lessons forever, and now I can say that we have finally done it! Yay!
We went to an 'Introductory Ballroom Dance Lesson and Practice Party' Friday night with our friends. We tried to convince all our kids to come...but we only got one taker.
 I would've taken pictures but I was too busy trying to watch my feet and count steps the whole entire time. Then I had to bow out of the electric slide line because I couldn't keep up... Apparently, I'm not a quick learner.
I'm going to need a lot more practice before we go again. Good thing, I have such a cute guy to practice with! : )

~Becky

No comments: